There’s more to the Racemaster than meets the eye.
Introduced back in 1981, it was originally billed as a shorter version of the iconic Trialmaster. This means that, along with the history, the heritage and the dusk grey 6 oz. waxed cotton, you also get increased mobility and the freedom to move.
• 6 oz. waxed cotton with a proprietary blend of micro and technical waxes
• Water- and wind-repellent
• Signature Belstaff cotton twill lining
• Corduroy lining at the collar, cuffs and hem
• Centre front zip with concealed, press-studded placket
• Two bellows pockets and two side zip pockets
• Exterior: 100% Cotton
• Body lining: 100% Cotton
• Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose
• Do Not Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Do Not Iron. Do Not Dry Clean. Dry away from heat sources. Do not use biological cleaning products. Rewax Regularly To Keep The Garment Waterproof And Make It Last Longer. Remove soap with a brush and cold water. Sponge clean soiled areas with lukewarm water and mild soap. Clean in professional care centre