The men’s Castmaster Gilet is heritage with a modern voice. Based on a vest from the archives, it’s a revival of workwear utility and tradition in orange, dry-waxed cotton. A versatile mid- or outer-layer, it’s a lightweight option that’s well-equipped to take care of the heavy lifting.
• Water-repellent and lightweight 6 oz. waxed cotton
• Soft corduroy at the inside collar
• Inspired by the Castmaster utility vest from the Belstaff archives
• Four storm-proof bellows pockets with dual press-stud closure
• Additional multi-function utility pockets
• Centre front zip with top ring puller for ease of use when wearing gloves
• Exterior: 100% Cotton
• Lining: 100% Cotton
• Sleeve lining: 100% Viscose
• Hand Wash. Do Not Bleach. Do Not Tumble Dry. Iron at 110°C max. Do Not Dry Clean. Hang Dry. Do Not Iron On Leather parts.